Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life In a Company

Video animation of less than two minutes I created approximately a few months ago and contains about a satire. essentially this animated video is an animated introduction fragment of a tobacco company project I've ever done two years ago. I just took the introduction part because it does give me an inspiration to make it an animated parody and satire to the company itself and the people who work in the office. This animation contains a storyboard of Life in a Company that I think it is a very boring routine and monotonous. earlier I had asked for permission to the owner for a little editing to give the word proverb in the last seconds of animation, and then share them with friends with a dish of parody and satire. the contents of satire in this animated video is giving a different view on a life and routine in the office, I tried to convey that routine work outside too much and did not have to monotonous as life in the office. I think routines like that is something that is boring and can not make us connect with more people who are outside. I tried to compare with his own work as a freelancer graphic designer and animator. maybe I would feel very bored with things like that, because basically I prefer liberty and not too attached. in principle I also like a lot of color and not just a few colors only. so, if life could have a lot of color, why only a select few colors only? lol. This is just an opinion, so just be yourself, and do not ever pretend to be someone else. That's an argument that I want to convey to the audience of this video, so enjoy and think but not too seriously lol.

0 komentar :

Post a Comment

Please use polite language on your comments