Friday, April 24, 2015

Birthday Momment

After all this time taking classes just a few lessons that I like. some of these lessons is to draw and create animations. yes, of all subjects was only two of the lessons inherent in my heart and mind. but somehow it all will not develop if we do not try to work and try to get together with the community in accordance with my hobby so I got a lot to get references, ideas, criticisms and suggestions from those who are already experts. after several years of gathering appeared also a laziness that made saturated to work and leave it all. but in between busy and sometimes I also missed it. when it coincides with the birthday of my girlfriend, so I decided to give a special birthday gift that very few people give. at that point I think would like to give a special birthday gift, but then I do not have money to give something valuable, so I decided to make a video animation that will never be forgotten, although in fact for the moment all was forgotten.
I only have one day to think about the idea and animation that I will make, it is a time that is too fast and short. and finally I had to think hard.
and this is my first animation work. I created this work a few years ago for my girl. I made this animation using illustrator and flash. after a few years later I tried to edit it again to change the image and Year in the animation, as well as some of my voice has sensors to avoid the disapproval of my girlfriend in because of me and my girlfriend are no longer together again. I hope this video can make us laugh to remember the past and make the audience well entertained.

0 komentar :

Post a Comment

Please use polite language on your comments