Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dinosaur battles

Like most animated I have made such Unlucky Day, Life In A Company, and also the Birthday Momment is something that represents at the present time. the following animation I tried to display an animation with the characters and setting time in the era of the dinosaurs, as well as using the characters and the story funny dinosaurs. video which lasted about two minutes it tells the story of a life and death battle between a young funny and cute dinosaur fighting a cruel and killer mosquitoes, this fight is called "Dinosaur battles". begins with a banquet dinner made by dinosaurs cute, but a few moments later came an evil and killer mosquitoes. the mosquitoes are not satisfied when seeing the cute dinosaurs again relax in the banquet eat, so the mosquitoes started toward the dinosaur was to begin fad and disrupt the cute dinosaur who is doing the banquet. the dinosaurs began to feel uncomfortable and interfere with the attack by the evil mosquitoes, and finally there was a great battle that shocked the whole world lol. and finally, please watch this video themselves. That last piece of the story about this funny animated video. in the making of this animated video I use some software such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Premiere. for this animated video creation itself I took about two weeks, I think it is quite a long time for the video that only lasted two minutes. The long time due to making animation is not every day I do, I just do it when I have free time, because the animation is a hobby and a pleasure that is difficult for me to leave. so, of the free time I throw useless for better things I use to create works of art that can entertain all friends. if you can not wait please watch this animated video.

0 komentar :

Post a Comment

Please use polite language on your comments